Friday, February 20, 2004

Stream South Park Free moradoscuro @ 2004-02-20T14: 01:00

Kingsley asked me why I continue with this in the newspapers. Never write anything, the truth is that I forget the trinket in the room and can take weeks, which I do not remember. I tried to read what people tell, but I think all a cocksucker and I get bored quickly.

Ah shit, the other day two guys stuck in the common room! For once something interesting happens I missed it. So I thought of the day, whenever anything happens at Hogwarts, seem to have started in this stuff or at least have told them later. Pa me that people use them simply to have the gossip of one another. While the teachers say it is very educational and all that pijadas. Bah! after all, took a look and read what happened. Someone gavero have seen it pointed this morning, hahaha! I could go for the meeting next week and so I laugh a bit. Kirley could drag me, and so we laugh at all and smoked a while.

Paz.

-Hestia-

0 comments:

Post a Comment