I'm back in the ass of England, with a piece of hair less. My parents have shit and think they should start changing my attitude, not to get me into trouble more. I told them to start beat us for no reason, and also I have no desire to trouble and never had licked me with anyone from school, but they will not be paranoia.
What bothers me is that they let me go to St Mungo to see Sturgis, and now they're at home, I know I will not. Could escape and show up there, but it happened. I just want to know is right, and Kirley and Kingsley are too. What we did was a bitch, fuck. The less I care about is the head, or purple, or that shit. What I think is fucking is what happenedall the time, we could have kicked more if they had been given the win, ostia. And nobody would have helped us, because nobody likes us and although this time we stick together five or six guys, no matter who it was, could have been any other school. Step
all this shit, do not even want to know who did it. And I eat it so people know I'm crap that gets in my skin and think if they'd be screwed or not. To hell with everything. I just want to see my friends, dammit.
0 comments:
Post a Comment