Thursday, May 17, 2007

Treiber Rotronic 12.02.1086

I could go rambling on topics related to my illness continuously, but I'm not going to do it. I still have many revisions, testing, and some other side effect, but the perspective is different, and it would spin the same thing. I have the feeling that the water will gradually go back to normal.

These days I have found much better physically, and this has contributed very positively to my way of seeing things

Until recently ... just thought you pass the time, we move the months to return to the normal, and doubted about how things would be my turn.

Now .... I see everything differently, according'm getting crumbs of what once was, Io). And tomorrow ... well, who knows, you might be doing what they did centuries ago, or something completely new, go you to know.

The case is to be patient and wait ... but now I know what awaits me is a good thing. I have no doubt about it. PD. These days my focus to see if I finish my book, which is well advanced, all told.

0 comments:

Post a Comment