I realize that perhaps different have not changed, but my vision has done to them in my new starting point. Finally, in any case, these changes are hard, some sad, others cause nostalgia ... but we can not stop time and hope that things remained static since the end of the movement and change is what defines the world, and also ourselves.
We develop, advance, and around us may do the same thing in it, perhaps in a different direction.
Now, I've noticed different attitudes, who I see as it was before, and I open doors for me to fit the mundo, since my limitations, but without any obstacle, and that from now may always be a "sick", which is not eligible for certain types of things.
may sound very sad, but anyway, the time and my attitude is who will determine whether or not "I am a sick or not."
If I feel healthy, and feel strongly about it, because although it is not the 100% as before, you could get the 120% but my body is 80%. What matters is what you feel and think, not what is right?.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Bike Track Birthday Cake Step by step
do as before, as I left, while others ... they are totally different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment