Thursday, December 20, 2007

How To Make Chinese Mustard

Yuhuuuuuu, yuhuuuuuuuu

ARIOM ... I owe you a beer !!!!!!

After an eternal day, I finally had good news. In particular, I've discovered: in the Hospital San Carlos de Murcia is incompetent, and I do not mean to say or anger, I say this because ... at least in its section beams are, and I'm going to show.

Apparently, those "bumps" or "lymph" or "nodes" or call it what you saw and I commented in my report (which said to me today that my hematologist yesterday softened me a lot), those things that came and they could be new or residual, were neither more nor less than my own VENAS. Yes yes, unbelievable but true: my own veins (seen as circles to be a cross section).

As has been telling me I'm the only person I have erred in that hospital, which has been said that sick people were cured, and the like (so catastrophic that it can be). Those who interpret these tests in the hospital, are not even radiologists, and have told me that if I try to derive a new hospital that denies me by all means.

Sometimes fiction than reality, and fully reportable things happen ... But at least now that I'm okay, you know that I can finally spend Christmas incredible, and I can not forget until March of cancer. CHTMLX

0 comments:

Post a Comment