Sunday, June 22, 2008

Drivers Atheros Ar5bxb Paperwork paperwork paperwork ...

continued good here little bit about a little more to my dream to study in East Asia:)
encuanto I learned that it had passed I went straight to the secretariat to ask how to make the switch to the second cycle race went to ask
the secretariat of arts and well ... anyone who has been on the faculty knows why the test slightly reminiscent of Asterix and Obelix in their search for the form A38 ... for those who do not know, not only informed me of a shit (except that there is less than a week to do pre-registration of students who have just selectivity) so I decided to go for pre-registration on the reprographic section are also to take apart and work feeds 1 euro charge me to give me a fucking notebook for preregistration I realized that there was no reference to the second cycle racing. so I decided to stop looking for the A38 is a whore and the next day and return to UAM go directly to WAEC (school of East Asia) and plant them.

So the next day I wake up early and went to WAEC and they commented that it had completed the first cycle of philology and wanted to do a second cycle of EAO on the itinerary of Japan and since the power of philosophy and letters is a fucking treasure hunt (this is literal, as is what I said) I would like to know how I can access these studies found in the situation where I Ring WireJuly 11, leaving the lists of admitted on the 30th and if I admit that I think it's pretty obvious, would have to enroll a day that still do not know but that is between September 22 to October 3 .. .. Asynchronous

still here, with great inner peace and very happy with how things going are me, fuck me and have played a roll in relation to the academic world ....

and good right now just fill out the PDF file, deneise photocopied and filed in duplicate with a clip so as not to lose up to seven on the very day I'll go make my pre ....

good and nothing else, will continue to report to those who keep reading ... (Which I think are 4 cats and asailor lost xD)
is you want.

Mike0taking

0 comments:

Post a Comment