Friday, September 5, 2008

What Does Brazillian Wax Look Like

rzas that paranoia than reality, that everything goes well and keep on with my life. I'm a little scared, I admit, and quite nervous, so I'm going to deny it, but I'll try to get out, distracted and not think about it more than necessary.
Al Ultimately I can not change anything right?
top, yesterday I had one day of testing at the old fashioned way, with many problems. In the hospital failed to get the route for contrast, and after much prodding, I left a thing lost. Can you imagine my face when his hands were swollen from puncture left there without the evidence?"Come back in a couple of hours and tried again, and if not ... tomorrow or Monday"
Finally I moved to my other hospital where they gave me chemo, and asked for help hospital staff daily. They put me the way, blindfolded him and went to another hospital prepared.
is not just a minor story, but it made me remember things, too much nerves for days like these.
... I'll keep fingers crossed I can do nothing else, Wednesday is my big day. CHTML

0 comments:

Post a Comment