Here is the end of this story. I hope you liked it.
Out of Time
Title: Out of Time
Author:
Translator:
Rating:
NC-17 Pairing: Jensen Ackles / Jared Padalecki
Summary: Jensen just met the man of her dreams. There is only oneJared Jensen guide to the seats, they sit. Suddenly, Jensen's leg began to shake. "Relax, Jen," says Jared. "Everything will be fine. No matter what happens. "
Dr. Morgan is headed their few moments later. "Come with me," he says. "Someone asks you, Jensen." The heads for intensive care floor, and carried to the room Jensen. "In there." "The women I mention there," asks Jensen. "Yes," replied Dr. "His name is Ethel. Ethel Jones. " loose Jensen Jared's hand and enters the room, acknowledging immediately to the woman in the church. Confused, approaches the bed and looks, noting that in a matter of days but had aged and seemed very pale. "Ethel" says almost in a whisper. "Dr. Morgan told me you ... I said you were asking about me. I'm the guy from the church. "Sighs and shakes his head. This is stupid. Probably not even be aware ... "Have you told him yet?" Ethel asked, her voice almost a whisper converted. "Tell who?" Asks Jensen. "The man you ..." so to speak, breathe and continuous. "The man you're in love. He said youn always believed in God, higher power, a force of goodness knows, but this ... this was much more than you could imagine. "No," he whispers. "This makes no sense. You can not ... There is a logical explanation for this. I still am dying. I am ... " " No "says Ethel. "You will not die. I'm going to die. It is the will of God. " " This is all my fault. "Says Jensen. "I should not say anything, just due ..." "You came to church to ask God for answers," he recalls Ethel. "I was your answer."
"So this is real?" Jensen pregunta.
"Only what we know," said Ethel. "Dr. Morgan has not been able to explain, and perhaps spend the rest of his life trying to find a reason, but will not change things. I'm going to die. It's my time. I am a woman, and you ... You are young and in love, and you will spend the rest of your life with this man who is waiting outside the door. " Jensen
wipes tears are beginning to emerge from his eyes. "I do not understand," she whispers. "Because you ... if true, because it would give your life for mine?" Ethel you smile, takes his hand and holds close to his heart. "I've never known love, but when I touch you, I love so pure, so HTMLXC
Dr. Morgan looks at the x-rays, shaking his head. "I can not explain it," he says. "It's a miracle. There is no other explanation for this. "Draws the first row of x-rays. "Here is where was the problem, you can see there ..." notes below the second row of x-rays. "It just is gone ... as if it disappeared and the woman, Ethe? This is your scan, and a tumor is almost identical to yours. "
Jensen and Jared are both looking at Dr Morgan during a time when Jensen can finally find their voice and can speak. "So I'm not going to die," he says, being pretty sure to know lto answer, but just need to hear it one more time.
"No," says Dr. "According to these new scans, are fine. No sign of any tumor. "
" What about headaches? Dizziness? asked Jared.
"There are only a small trace of the tumor, which will deal with some anti-inflammatory," replies Dr. "As far as I'm concerned, such as healthy as you have to be, and shall s thirty, forty, even fifty or sixty years of life to come. It is the will of God. "
The doctor's words had not yet completely out of his mouth before Jared and Jensen look cominecen togoing with your young man. All the best, and I hope that your love is eternal. Ethel Jones ~
largima
A small slips Jensen's cheek while looking at the expectant faces of Jared. "I love you," she whispers.
"I know," Jared says, wiping her tears. "I love you too."
---------------------------------------
----------------------------------------- Three months later ...
* Jensen moved towards the front porch with a glass of iced tea in his hand while looking at Jared paint the fence. As usual, Jared notices looking and looking towards him, greeted him and the blonde returns the s
Dr. Morgan looks at the x-rays, shaking his head. "I can not explain it," he says. "It's a miracle. There is no other explanation for this. "Draws the first row of x-rays. "Here is where was the problem, you can see there ..." notes below the second row of x-rays. "It just is gone ... as if it disappeared and the woman, Ethe? This is your scan, and a tumor is almost identical to yours. "
Jensen and Jared are both looking at Dr Morgan during a time when Jensen can finally find their voice and can speak. "So I'm not going to die," he says, being pretty sure to know lto answer, but just need to hear it one more time.
"No," says Dr. "According to these new scans, are fine. No sign of any tumor. "
" What about headaches? Dizziness? asked Jared.
"There are only a small trace of the tumor, which will deal with some anti-inflammatory," replies Dr. "As far as I'm concerned, such as healthy as you have to be, and shall s thirty, forty, even fifty or sixty years of life to come. It is the will of God. "
The doctor's words had not yet completely out of his mouth before Jared and Jensen look cominecen togoing with your young man. All the best, and I hope that your love is eternal. Ethel Jones ~
largima
A small slips Jensen's cheek while looking at the expectant faces of Jared. "I love you," she whispers.
"I know," Jared says, wiping her tears. "I love you too."
---------------------------------------
----------------------------------------- Three months later ...
* Jensen moved towards the front porch with a glass of iced tea in his hand while looking at Jared paint the fence. As usual, Jared notices looking and looking towards him, greeted him and the blonde returns the s
0 comments:
Post a Comment