Listen to "Broken Strings" de "James Morrison" or "for fear of making mistakes" of "Maldita Nerea"
been a while since I wrote something here last time, as I have seen the last post from just before my trip to Tokyo, which certainly did not mention anything on the blog for lack of time ...
but from that day to have changed many things in my life and truth from my point of view have been all positive: the journey helped me to fulfill one of my dreams, to grow as a person and realize that I can can deal with an environment completely different from mine and also to discover that to get things, only to lose the fear of them, lose the shame and tirthe idea of the danger of feeling things, illusions with something, because I must clarify that although taking love as an example, this entry does not speak only of love for someone or something, talking about the danger of illusion, the danger of hope the danger of happiness due to the negative consequences that caused the run out ...
somehow wanted to express to the world or the people who invest one second of your time to look at the blog, my desires to help feeling, for failing to get my hopes, my need at that time locked up in my cozy fortress of solitude where nothing could hurt me, in other words, it was a manifesto to stop feeling to stop suffering ...
but onceamines were crossed over to become one just ...
to thank you things you did for me even when you knew that you were doing, there are in fact actions, but of changes, changes in attitude that provoked in me without even noticing ...
the first of which was to overcome my apathy towards the echo to meet new people, because you know better than anyone that the day I met you that lazy, that apathy, boredom that I was completely trapped in my house. Today more than a thousand times and I smile and I mentioned: "and I wanted to lose;)"
want you mine your feet and walk together along our journey that started 10 months ago, and now I ask you my princess are you? Will you hold my hand and walk with me in this and in a thousand lifetimes ...?
you already know my answer:
10 months of the rest of our lives ...
C HTMLXC
0 comments:
Post a Comment