jorge fuck you gifs tiny marks, another genius of yours: D a hug to everyone!
Mike0taking
pd (2) I think this is the shortest post in the history of my blog
pd (3) assumes that the image is an animated gif like the one that I have launched a kame hame ha, but for some reason that escapes my mind is displayed in the sequence, so if you want to see the army of the tent in all its glory, just have to click on the image.
pd (the photo are in order of appearance: top-Clara, Albert and Mary. Bottom-David Lee and the humble creator of this post behind the camera
ra-Jorge creator of the Dragon Empire) a hug for all of you who were at another fond memory and one for those who quisiteis be but you could not ...
think I have already said but: HE WANTS OS!
Mike0taking (2)
0 comments:
Post a Comment