Cirt one thing ... The only thing I wish to me, to you, and everyone else I want, is that if you ever have to leave, do it like I did with you, nunka evaluate it, and appreciated it. .. This is my final goodbye, now cabreate, screaming throwing things puzzle your a knuckle on a wafer to the wall and d assume things that way you normally do, I'll keep my new way every day I'm glad to have taken over.
harsh words certainly were true even if the intended recipient should have repented and now would be steeped in rage ... but those words do not matter, just does not care where they leave the lips ...
not know because those lips, those words actuallynot define the ...
but those words only define herself ...
for when you realize that, he will no longer matter, let alone that matters now ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment