"BATEAU ROYAL"
but I thought that was excessive for one person, so I opt for a fairly cheap menu, not least appetizing I opted for the menu or Kyoto.
menu kyoto
O consists of the following courses:
Miso Soup: not be fooled by its appearance at first glance, is actually exquisiteue to be so soggy it was easy to catch small balls of rice and eat them with chopsticks to Son Goku, while you looked a few chapters of Naruto Shippuden ... (I'm no freak or anything ...)
Buuuuffffffff:) Oishikattadesune!! Debu milestone or to omoimasu narou!
I tell you seriously, because of you are freaks or do not know & aacute; is, if you like Asian food, or you like to try it because I like to experiment with new flavors, or try something exotic, street Miguel de la Roca, 19 ye a good restaurant with good food at good price (I personally think that leaves you even cheaper than eating at a Japanese where only serve Japanese food) and if it happens to you is that you have no excuse lazy no,
home service!
good said that I say goodbye, I hope you liked my story is or at least finds you caused some impression, preferably to make the long teeth XD ... Davido PD
0 comments:
Post a Comment