Friday, November 23, 2007

Swieta Faustyna Obrazek Piekla Lemon Table 1: # 3 Storm

Storm

It was only a couple of weeks before classes began. He and Akane were enrolled in physical education, a career that they would be useful for the management of Dojo. Building

recent holidays had started to train a forest near Nerima; convince Akane was not necessary that accompanynot easy. Stubborn as he was, and again insisted that she could cook for him for three or four days I was away from home.

had to be strong and use full power of self control not to fall into the temptation in front of their eyes and smiles. Anyway he had a way of fighting back, using the best techniques of seduction Saotome managed to convince her that would only be a few days which would be separated and that there was no need to accompany him. However

part of it kept repeating over and over again that might not have been so bad to bring Akane. I could not deny it, had barely spent a day and and missed, but had accepted his compañía everything would have been much worse.

beginning to believe that the honeymoon had affected his concentration forever, back when she was near him was not distracted as much as a time now.

Since she was his wife could not help thinking every time I had about what her lips were sweet, soft and warm as it was his skin to touch, in his passionate kisses and how good he was nicknamed "tiger goddess soul" that had put the idiot Kuno.

The blush came over her cheeks "Kuso! ... Baka! ... Hentai! What the hell am I thinking? I was supposed to journey to train and not to be remembering, ima cause surface things at every moment " cursing thought to yourself how easy it betrayed his mind.

The strong wind that suddenly swayed the branches of trees, and the black clouds that covered the entire sky threatening a major storm did speed up.

Fortune had been on their side, that morning during training and found an abandoned cabin in good condition, which would be of great use to protect themselves from heavy rain that was sure would fall that night.

continued progress until near the place where he had camped the night before. It was near a small lake and had lots of spaceearthquake began to take hold of the girl to approach him with an almost indecipherable. He had promised to stay in the Dojo matter what happened, but once again acted like a child's provocations against Shampoo. Enough that the rider only hinted it might go to train the forest and it was dangerous to leave a husband alone for so many days to decide to leave immediately in search of Ranma.

shyly approached and placed a gentle kiss on the lips of her husband. They had barely been apart one day, but nostalgia and desire to test the warmth of his mouth was getting stronger.

The butterflies began to flutter in your stomach hard when he felt like thefter a few minutes, she gently spread her lips to his. "I am glad to find before dark-spoke softly.

women's words were able to bring him back to reality. - Did something happen in the dojo? What are you doing here? He asked, looking worried.

She blushed, did not really know how to explain the reasons which had brought to that place without getting him to think I was a little jealous. -Iie-moving gently shook his head. Ranma penetrating gaze began to put nervous. No. .. nothing happened ... etto me ... Does it bother you to be here? "Uttered at him with furrowed his brow slightly and completely forgetting his previous nervousness.

MLXC - I trust you! But not that woman! Exclaimed pushing his fists frustrated and quite angry because Ranma did not understand his reasons. And do not tell me baka, BAKA! Cried away from him and then take the backpack he had left on the floor to get there.

reached not put on his back as Ranma quickly snatched it out of hand. - What the hell are you thinking of doing? Neither think I'm going to let go, "snapped decided. Dusk was falling and the wind grew increasingly stronger, cost what it would cost him not leave her side.

From a jerk Akane regained his backpack. Staring defiantly at her husband, replied: - I'm going home! If you're so upset that he is here, nor intend to stay snapped him a resentful glance before turning on his heel and start moving in the opposite direction Ranma.

- Oe! Matte, Akane! Damn, stop being stubborn! Shouted the boy starting to move in great strides towards her. I did not say that I mind your being here, baka!

She also abruptly stopped making him stop. - Liar! I know you do not want me to stay!

-girl silly ... Stop thinking about things that are not! "Growled him a grim look. It bothers me not be able to trust me and do what he promised me muttered lowering the tone. Both remained

ea

second burst and unleash their wrath upon him, which apparently is worse than the fiercest of storms.

- Ranma no baka! I do not care! I can go without the mochi ...! "The loud roar of thunder and heavy rain starting Akane managed to stop crying for a moment. Completely ignoring its intensity continued: "I do not care ... I told you to go home ... "Said raising the tone to make your voice was not overshadowed by the rain drops falling one by one and in larger quantities each passing second. - Damn! I will not let you go! Exclaimed firmly grasping the arm

. "When are you entender it my duty to protect!? He asked, fixing his blue eyes in the eyes of the woman.

I do because I love you, baka.

She could not resist any longer, the decision and the intensity with which I was looking at had been convinced to go to hell if asked.

Ranma's eyes were his undoing, and no matter if at that moment was a redhead who looked at her, and that she would always be Ranma.

not say a word and left to carry him through the forest, was still upset and was sure that Ranma must also be, after all he had vowed not to follow him and there he was beside her again and only a day after his departure. CHTMLOuled looked where he was her husband had not spoken since the fight. Upon arrival, he was responsible for lighting the fireplace fuel using some old chairs that were in place. Now, he hoped he had put the kettle boiling to get back to its original shape.

curious move and saw him advance to his backpack, this took a small towel, which gave him no notice.

"You'll get sick if you do not dry," snapped Ranma feigning indifference.

She took the towel and began drying her hair slowly Arigato ... you should too ... Murmured softly.

He turned his faceto observe each of their detention gentle movements. Some of her wet hair falling on his face giving him looks really sexy.

"Kuso ... I need hot water and ... "He thought

blushing slightly. With a soft hawking caught the attention of the woman should take your clothes ...

Akane The cold may have felt at that moment it began to dissipate rapidly. His thoughts were quickly evoke certain memories and feelings of pleasure that made her blush completely. - Hentai! ... We fought!

- Hentai? Ranma asked, looking with a half smile to Akane. Hentai you, I have not said anything, "said releasing one of sue dreaming, baka, "she stammered nervously. The cold felt minutes ago disappeared as if by magic. He quickly took his wet shirt and tossed it into Ranma's face at that moment he looked at her askance.

Taking every second was speeding shirt thus preventing him from seeing what at the time she wanted to show yet.

Seconds later, he returned to his manly form and had to make a great effort to remember who were fighting when he was starting to undress.

The flickering firelight played over her skin marking defined muscles of your torso making it a real temptation that did not knowto at most could resist. Spellbound

continuous monitoring each of their movement, he finished off their clothes to be only in boxers and then instructed to extend the sleeping bag. So concentrated was admiring

it desirable that he saw his skin did not notice that Ranma was beginning to close, only he did when he took her by the waist possessively.

"Come to bed," Ranma told her face closer to his wife, leaving a few inches from each other. Or do you keep fighting? He asked, half smiling side.

- Who says I sleep with you? "She thought to leave her self-control at any time and surrendered to their p fallies.

The only thing he attributed his strength was his pride, yet was somewhat offended by what happened in the afternoon and refused to fall into his arms but was costing too much to ignore her topless and the delicious sensation of narrow sense his strong arms.

Ranma's expression changed from one second to another. Leaving aside their seduction techniques, looked at her with one eyebrow slightly arched. "I replied getting leave it completely perplexed, she definitely did not expect such a response. Prior to react the load on their arms and carried her to the sleeping bag, then slowly leaned fit your hand and cover them both.

- Ranma! Protesteda rainy night "... I love you ... -Shyly raised his face. I did not want to break the promise I made ... is that I ... I was worried and a ...

Any explanation that she wanted to give was silenced by Ranma's lips. Gently stroked her lips with his own, reveling in the softness of these,

with moisture in your mouth and addictive flavor.

kiss While fiddled with her hair laying his hand on her ever, looking to keep captive of his kisses fill of its intoxicating flavor. She corresponded with abandon, dedicated entirely to his touch, and lost in the immense desire for more of it.

Be Second to secondso was getting the same intensity of the storm that took possession of the night. Akane's hands slowly caressing down Ranma's chest, gently slid enjoying the warmth that seemed to get stuck in the tip of your fingers every time he touched his skin.

Kiss Kiss increased the stake that had been responsible for turning on each other. At each stroke, she felt chills go nice body and these feelings were increasing with each new advance of her husband.

Soft moans escaped her throat when Ranma's hands slid down her thighs and then begin an upward path that led him to miss below the shirt that was uSando. Ranma

-...- delivered between kisses, his touch is getting so exciting and passionate. His breathing rate reached more agitated when he felt like he sneak his hand under her panties, caressing your skin directly, eliciting moans filled with desire and need.

-Akane ... "She murmured in a throaty groan before she caught her lower lip between his lips.

With sensuality began to taste and chew slowly as if to imbue forever on his lips the taste of your mouth.

Ranma could no longer contain more than the desire that burned inside. It fell with passion, her tongue invading his sackingho said that we sleep? ... "He smiled him a fiery look. He corresponded widely

fixing his eyes on his wife, their eyes sealed with the promise of an intense night of love and passion.

author

Notes:

Hello, just hint this time and it came out longer than I thought.

is likely to continue this story in the next chapter, but before I proceed with Akai to aoi words in Japanese.

Kuso: shit

Baka: idiot

Hentai: Pervert

Iie: No

Etto

0 comments:

Post a Comment