Flash back
"Maybe I'm a little upset ... spoke only a little, gently.
- What do I have to do to stop you be? Ranma asked, his face instinctively closer to the girl. She smiled shyly, he knew he would ask and I was sure I agree, but for some strange reason as soon as Ranma's gaze was fixed on his face he was making it very difficult word.
- Honto ka ?...- more whispers about their faces, leaving a few inches away.
His mind and his senses were completely seduced by one thing:
the lips of her fiance. I could feel perfectly MLXC
"Shimatta! I can not lose control like that ... I do not want to behave like one of them ...".
For a moment passed through his mind pictures of her jumping into the arms of Ranma in the same way they used to Shampoo, Ukyo and Kodachi .
- Iie! He shook his head moving from side to side. I would never do something like that ... but we were so close to kissing, "she whispered as her cheeks feeling began to burn. Damn! I'll be late! Cried back to reality and taking his little bag to quickly exit the room.
Chile his eyes scanned the face of his sister, is better than a guy you expect when you havean appointment but do not oversell, "he added with a wink.
Akane looked at her puzzled for a few seconds before reacting: - What event are you talking about! Exclaimed altered. Avoiding the gaze of his sister added: "I do not know what you mean why would a date with Ranma?
"Then I had an appointment with Ukyo or Shampoo, it was very well groomed ... I think I even put on perfume ... -Pronounced stop studying the reactions of her sister, eventually learned to recognizeto stop being mad at me ... Murmured recalling what happened after leaving school.
Flash Back
Definitely it was more difficult to treat when she behaved so docile. CH -On what happened this afternoon I ...
-Etto ... I ... I ... I do not know ... this ... Stammered making a feeble attempt to explain the reasons she had to get so close to her.
"I see a movie," saidAkane stopping. Looking in the eyes somewhat flushed continued: "I ... uhm ... you said ... If you invite me I'll stop being angry! -Spoke hastily, stunning them with his words and meaning of these.
- Do you want to invite you to the movies?
A ci ... appointment? muttered a strange tingling feeling in my stomach.
Some images began to invade their thoughts and images that made him lose control and go back to want to be so close to the girl as it had been that morning.
- Ci ... date? Akane asked.Before I could get a response added quite nervous: - Iie! No. .. no .. is not a romantic date or anything like that! "He inhaled and exhaled a couple of times making an attempt to calm down. If you take me to a movie I will be giving him angrily asked one of those smiles that made him completely lose track of the world around them.End Flash back
-Gomen ne-delivered stirred the blue haired girl Ranma away from her thoughts, I came across before leaving Nabiki snorted frowning .
his expression changed
-O .. Oe ... I know of that talk, "snapped looking the other way-also still waiting an explanation ...The words faded in his throat when Akane walked. Felt like the rhythm of his heartbeat accelerated to a maximum when it began to smell his neck. The girl's breathing was spread over it like a warm breeze that caused chills all over my body.
swallowed hard and turned all his self control to ignore how close Akane was at that time. "I ... I do not use that stuff, are for girls ... Snorted pretending calm, although at that moment no eror out with him ... kuso ... Who do attempt to deceive? " thought trying to ignore the attraction of the cross over her boy's eyes and that cocky smile that sometimes caused her desire to kill.
- Ranma no baka! I .... I told you this is not a date! Taking it suddenly snapped the hand and then drag to the theater box office.
Half an hour later and totally relaxed in his chair, watching Ranma glanced at his fiancee. Shepaying full attention to the boring movie that was chosen, a silly horror story, fairly predictable from their point of view.
He could not understand why you loved Akane, it was fun to see a group of people to escape a murderer in the middle of a village completely devastated. Did not understand why the protagonist always insisted on taking refuge in places like cemeteries or abandoned houses.
"Kuso ... Why I had to accept it? ... Because you wanted her to stop being angry, baka. Damn, I never thought I would think we saw a film so boring ... not understand why
She replied, beginning to regret having chosen a horror movie. Perhaps influenced by the fact that he had paid not the slightest attention to it, only CHvoice trembling and barely audible tone.
- Na ... nani? Ranma asked, thinking that at any moment his heart run away from her chest so that they had become fast heartbeat.
-The film "murmured the girl's face up slightly to look at her husband. Did more to cross his eyes with blue eyes Ranma to forget all about any questions you may have.
Until that moment had not stopped to think how close they were and did not do so now, its aroma and heat transmitting body made her forget anything. nd in them a slight blush and a shy smile butfull of complicity.
The two began to believe that their 'no date' was transformed with each passing second in a nice romantic date.
-----------------------------
An hour later, several couples out of the room film, some girls still somewhat scared hung the arms of their respective boyfriends. The exception was a blue-haired girl who was walking beside a boy with blue eyes and braid, keeping a prudent distance ornot the other.
- Did you like? Akane asked a grinning, leering at her flushed promised.
- What? Ranma replied quite distracted. "Shimatta !...¿ do I do now? She ... she was about to kiss me and I
... kuso ... if things go well I will lose control ... I kiss her "thought still looking for his bride who seemed quite amused by her distracted expression.-The film "she said with a mischievous tone of voice. What more could ... "The determined look in the boy's face was quC
-Kisama-The Tatewaki Kuno deep voice caught the attention of those present, making dull the laughter of his sister. Ranma Saotome, miserable ...how dare you force my soul goddess
tiger to get an appointment with someone like you? Snapped pointing with his bokken. With your other hand arranged her hair and then go to Akane, "Akane Tendo, just wait a moment, my beloved flower. I'll set you free from the clutches of the abuser of women ...- Fear! What the hell are you doing here!? Ranma exclaimed preparing to attack it and get it over with the idiot enteredgone.
"Chikusa ... had to show up right now ... damn it "
- Kuso! What have nothing better to do? Ranma muttered taking his arms to the Amazon and then leave her. I interesa have an appointment with one damn!
Akane frowned, Kodachi had been responsible for ruining his date with Ranma and like Shampoo little now appeared, who seemed ready to pounce on Ranma back to give her another of his usual hugs.
"I'm going home ... you do them the win-delivered gifted girl with a cold voice.- Oe! Matte, Akane! Ranma shouted quickly moving toward his fiancee and then take the wrist. No. .. I think no nonsense ... ..
- Airen have cita with Akane? Shampoo asked glancing threatening the couple.
"I'm sure my Ranma-sama was haunted, but I will end this evil witch once and for all Ho, ho, ho! Kodachi
-threatened throwing a black rose to Akane,
which quickly helped to avert thanks to Ranma pulled her toward him.-Kuso
I have no appointment with Akane! He exclaimed, with the faint hope that after hearing that would leave them in peace.Akane dropped sharply from the grip of her fiance. - Ranma no baka! Give do you gave a strong punch squarely in the nose.
- Chikusa! Muttered taking their hands to the affected area. He had to admit that Akane knew where to hit to be really painful.
- What the hell is wrong with you!? "Exclaimed an angry Akane-idiot! You did not get in your dealings with these crazy ... I have nothing to do, also ... you ... You should ask for an appointment at Shampoo!
Ranma frowned - What event are you talking about?!"He said did you manage to get a date with her and if wee. .. "As always the words stuck in his throat,
was very clear what he wanted to tell, but he could not pronounce it.
The butterflies seemed to have taken over his stomach and flew with incredible rai whispered looking into his eyes as he gave a sweet smile.
expression transmitting safety girl, lost in the sweetness of his eyes, spoke: "You're the only snapped decided, leaving your hands travel to the waist of the girl to bring her closer to his body . Shiteru Ai, Akane ... She whispered slowly bringing his face close to the girl, eager to try again her sweet lips.
Shiteru -mo Ai, Ranma ... Akane replied before catching her lips in a kiss full of tenderness. Slowly moved his mouth over the boy, enjoying his lips, hoping to catch in his senses always hisbird touch of his lips and addictive flavor.
The mischievous boy's eyes made her smile. "It's a date ... and not the last, "he murmured softly touching his lips to Ranma before kissing him again.
The evening fell upon Nerima, soon be dark but they did not care. He had discoveredgo so addictive that they could be kissing and although they had a lifetime ahead to continue kissing, not one of them wanted to quit at that time.
Notes:
Ranma Akane waiting for is an image that I retain in my mind for days hehe.
About business news later Nabiki will
Japanese words CLXC Ranma no baka: Ranma're an idiot
Chikusa : Damn, damn
Kisama: a derogatory way of saying you
Bokken: sword used by KunoFears: very dismissive and rude to tell you, something like damn
Airen: husband
Shiteru Ai: I love you
Shiteru Ai mo: I love you too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment