Saturday, February 7, 2009

Diagram Of Sailboat Types

and Facebook or not you have removed Tuenti intensive reading Harold blogs like me, I'll give you an example of what I say: NOTICE "SPOILER" if you can call it something that anyone who has seen the other movies known to occur but finally, to, the nougat:
I know it is a fanfic but I was amused esque, look at him that MAJO!

the first time shinji to pilot the Evangelion finally decide to realize the state that is Ayanami, you know that in the first version stuck with the Angel, or rather the Angel used it as a cappuccino-ball and at a time that Sachiel through the head unit 01 and it begins to "bleed" there was a fade to black after which delighted us shinjiwith his favorite phrase - "I do not recognize this roof," leaving you with the question that would have occurred in combat, which you find out later when Misato congratulates you and such ...



Well I put the new version followed the battle of which, frankly is welcome, because you can enjoy more of the action, plus a couple of new details like a scene in which the Eva 01 regenerates his arm and detail freaks.




over another battle, in this case when it sticks to the second angel, that "nice red squid" ^ _ ^ well as this there are changes here are more of a visual, for example when angel in question have put a sort of legs that resemble tentacles enough to put him to the "almighty Sarlac" in the return of the Jedi, with the difference that in this case are well. also say that the resolution of this struggle, although it is the same as the old version, ie the core shinji S2 finishes carving the angel just before you run out of battery backup that provides power to the robot in question, well as compared to the changes that I commented that Cutter can say that 10 meters that many will remember the first version, has been transformed into a dagger the truth pretty cool, or as they say in which areas (PIECE bombardment! ) and a final change in what this fight is concerned is that insteadto remain both the evaluation as the Angel in suspended animation, the director is not why has decided that in this new version, the angel does something and explode, leaving only the tentacles, one of which passes through the unit 01 , I personally liked the previous version left in place for the battle so the enemy as the "hero" (I never shinji will refer to as a "hero" without the quotes sorry ...)




Well since I've messed with the differences between them fighting and others, now I have to talk about what I think without a doubt THE BEST, THE BEST OF THE SURPRISES OF THE NEW VERSION. Well, you've seen the old version of the saga Ramiel will remember for ain out in the former, no, I mean a change which is good) the change in question is to change the hydraulic hammer gray giant ugly, morfing effect (or as you type) that makes the leaves Ramiel a lump that starts to break through the soil on its way to the Geo-Front (for then there are still people who doubt about the sex of angels ...). good but I still have not reached the best. the effect that left me with mouth open, which really surprised me, I said FUCK THAT HANDSOME! was the echo of the shape of the Angel is not a stupid given 8 faces, as in the former and did not mind being shot or not, was seen as immutable. For in the new version has an egg currado changes in the physiognomyAngel, when you shoot, when bleeding, changes in the way that suffers when you have to shoot and then return to retreat and protect your core S2 I can not say anything but BRAVO!



let alone in this struggle have lasted more dramatically before the onset of Ayanami with the shield to cover Shinji, I will take here to make mention of the music accompanying the dramatic moment , have changed and looks much better (not like in the new version of Return of the Jedi is not the worst shit, is next) and I think that unless any of the subjects classic as "misato's theme" that have consevado, other symphonic themes of the series have been replaced byothers, my truth that I disliked the former, but the big issues Mallorie belonged to classical music and perhaps have wanted to change a new facelift, the case is left of shit, yes, is missing the Zankoku the beginning of the film, it seems that Hideaki continues its roll Openings not put in the movies, and now that I think Tando Death & Rebirth as You Are (Not) Alone begin and end with the Orange Water MMM ... curious detail that surely means something later ... or maybe not ...



good terms with the soundtrack is true that lack of Zankoku is rewarded by the introduction in the end credits of the theme "Beautifull Worla scene and to present to Lilith (the time it shows Misato Shinji) thing happened differently in the old movies (I think it was Misato who showed him at gunpoint but Ritsuko) with respect lilith changes have also occurred on this occasion if they differ, lilith (which shows Misato Shinji has the spear of Longinus and other small crosses that keep prey, but you have something that looks like ananda chest and tiny paws, If you remember that only came out when I removed the spear, here has either. from here I can only put a negative note they have changed the mask wearing lilith in old movies, those eyes were placed in two parallel rows and t had a behindriángulo, come on, what has long been the symbol of Seele, guess it will be for new generations to go see the movie (which incidentally in the film did not appreciate any of them because they were all freaks of all life, as ADAM members and other little people worthy of study) are unaware of that are related. This section will end with saying that when you leave Kaworu, can be clearly seen behind the ADAM so that as I said before, make a distinction here, leaving very clear in the previous version if Lilith was Adam, Adam, or two together but not mixed.



and well I think I do not have much to say (again in my post line kilometer every thousand yearsGRATUITAAAAA MIND! -frame is a PEN PEN lellendo the newspaper that came out in the old versions. -the journey that shinji thinks about whether or not they want to return Nerv this much more carefully worked and has many scenes redrawn, and how to treat Shinji leaves in place much better than that foolish child who had to practically take the army by force (this is the one who decides, has some personality, before even that.
-make more references to when the city was hidden underground during the attack on Los Angeles before the scene but not out 01 and you just forgot.
-have currado thousand polladitas of electronic gadgets that make buildings, positron rifles and maybe go onsurface, we are that much footage and animation in motion new mechanisms, even I would have added one more aircraft in plan "cut and paste" when you're stuck with Sachiel.
-the Nerv logo design is also different in some places in the coming
-color gloves XD Gendo is whiter -pen pen PENGUIN IS NOT A SPA as saying in the English version, IS PENGUIN HOT WEATHER. XD now if I do not leave me anything: P

good for my review here, I do not personal opinion for 2 reasons 1-
not send me to hell for being so long in my opinion posts and put up
2-personal because it is included within the entire text.

0 comments:

Post a Comment