Friday, February 13, 2009

I-catcher Console-web Monitors Advances

doctor again. Many head dizzy but little clearer ... well, one thing that ended up giving me the floor, and I have no work since Monday.

Since then I see a person with great charisma (I do not know if you read these words), which has told me great truths, especially in view of how to face my fears. I remember the first day, when I went back and forth, I was talking to her, telling how frustrated I was to see how I had no strength to lead my normal life, and my indecision n the face of what path to take.

I told him that on the one hand I pillarĂ­auna low, but this month I played the reviews and I feel good to be busy, not thinking. When I get the results, I relapsed low serve me my paranoia, and if not, then I'll have time to worry and try to face these "consequences".

not remember his words, but he said something like "Let's see ... stop talking nonsense and give you what you ask around your body? "" Stop "" So where are your questions? ". Said and done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment