Sunday, February 8, 2009

Spotkanie Paralotnie Monachium Gleich RSP - Lifetime Respect-Onna Hen


------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
mou ai ga Afurada you shou ga nai anta to shougai
or tomoni Shitai nen
nani mo kamo ga betsuni risou
ja nai itai kedo Zutto issho no nen

(Hear weh me sey!)

# "isshou issho or ite kure ya" I ATASHI ureshii or were you
kure "ai or motte kure ore or my tea and" ima mochiron ATASHI no anata ga subete no toccha
"isshou issho or ite kure ya" ka ga docchi Shinu made, and i tai
issho "chant or pray aishi you kure ya "u ~ mechamecha aishitai

itsumo anta chotto shigoto shi sugi
Tamani ATASHI koto no kedo
ATASHI hottoki sugihotto suru no soba de omou Atashi ha talkie
anta ga suki hontoni

ha anta anta kibishii kedo yasashii
talkie to ae already in the yasashiku
kanashii furueru tamashii
reru to Issho zutto shiawase o u s IKO sagashi of rararaarara ~

# Repeat

Tokoro
anta no sore ha ii ii kokoro ja
big part kakko been
sekinin kakkoii Otoko no kan ga ii koujoushin attsui
trends in Kao no ha de wakaru

motto kawaii hagemashi tai tari odate
Kodomo no anta de un sodate
mi baby te tai yo shiawase to kazoku ni naru
Minamoto no ai ga aru koko's

dakara Atashi to

isshou Issho * of ite hoshii soshite te hikkurume agattari ochitari you own no matter
houga nai
anta to shougai o tomoni shi tai nen
betsuni nani mo kamo ga risou ja nai
kedo zutto issho ni i tai nen

sonkei dekiru anta no soba de seichou shi tai nen

-------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------

ー no more cane
year full of love and life you want with little else could
Not ideal
year stay together forever, but

(Hear weh mi sey!)

※ "and me to be with forever," me choose me I'm glad
"and Look at me with love." All you have to take my tea of course, there
"stay with me foreveronship where you just want to spoil me
I want you to love me right, and please believe in me

I want to pass these feelings on to our children, and grandchildren
And I want to pass my gratitude along to both of our parents
I want to sing about these happy feelings
I want to support you with everything I’ve got, ooh

Tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, be with me, laugh, and cry
And please be with me for the rest of my life
Respect for all lifetime

“Be with me for the rest of my life”, I’m so happy that you chose me
“Look at me with love”, of course right now, you are everything to me
“Be with me for the rest of my life”, I want to be with you until death
“Love me right”, I want to love you so much

I want you to be with me for the rest of my life, and lump yourself together with me through the good times and bad
I want you to look at me as I am, I want us to love everything about each other
I want you to be with me for the rest of my life, I don’t need a relationship where you just want to spoil me
I want you to love me, and please believe in me

My love can’t help but overflow
I want to spend my life with you
I don’t really have any ideals
But I want to be with you forever

I want to grow old at your side; you, who I can respect

0 comments:

Post a Comment